If so, consider becoming an affiliate. As an affiliate, every time someone purchases one of those products through your affiliate link, you get paid! (New to affiliate marketing? Join my blogger community and receive my Affiliate Marketing eBook free!)
- Sign up for the Build a Budget that Works affiliate program here (via Amazon Associates).
- Sign up for the Build a Budget that Works affiliate program here (via eJunkie – you’ll earn 40% commission! 🙂 )
- Sign up for the Real Life on a Budget affiliate program here (via Amazon Associates) Please note that at this time, Real Life on a Budget is only available on Amazon. I will update this page once it is available via eJunkie.
How To Use the Graphics (found below):
Feel free to use any of the graphics below wherever you’d like (in posts, your sidebar, your newsletter, etc.)
- Simply right click (Command-click on a Mac) on any of the images and “Save Image As” to your computer. Upload the image to your site where you’d like.
- Locate your unique affiliate link from the appropriate program (eJunkie or Amazon Associates) and copy it to your clipboard.
- Now, attach your affiliate link to the image. You can also use the affiliate link on text too.
Example for a Sidebar in WordPress
Here’s how to put one of the graphics in your sidebar:
- Right click (Control-click on a Mac) on any of the graphics below and “Save Image As” to your computer. Note where you have saved it (Desktop, Documents folder, etc.).
- In WordPress, go to Dashboard –> Media –> Add New and upload the graphic when prompted. Note the “File URL” in the WordPress Add Media window.
- Grab a text widget for your sidebar.
- Insert the image and affiliate code like so (replacing “URLofImage” with the File URL you noted above):
<a href="http://AffiliateLink"><img src="http://URLofImage" /></a>
Please contact me if you have any questions.
Build a Budget that Works
Real Life on a Budget
JOIN THE CHALLENGE!
Money controlling you? I know the feeling. My family has been living this real life on a budget for a long time and I can tell you that there's never a perfect season, but with a few changes you can start to reign in your money issues.
Join the 5-Day Challenge today and start getting your money life in order this week!