For press & media inquiries, please email
Jessi Fearon and her family have managed to achieve the American Dream and are 100% debt-free – which yes includes the house! After discovering that their dream of Jessi staying home with the kids came to a crashing halt, they decided to once and for all figure out this whole money thing. And as they say, the rest is history.
As a family of five, the Fearon family live off of Pat’s income and have remained committed to living a simple life free of debt. Most of their friends and family think they’re crazy, but they wouldn’t have it any other way.
If you’re interested in contacting Jessi for any media appearances or interviews, please contact her at email@example.com.
Here’s a look at the latest publications Jessi has been in…
- Time/MOTO Magazine
- The Huffington Post
- Dave Ramsey.com
- Rockstar Finance
A look at the interviews Jessi has been a part of:
- She Podcast with Jordan Lee Dooley
- Greatest Worth with Nicole Rule
- Her Money Matters with Jen Hemphill
- Money Nerds with Whitney Hanson
- The Mo’Money Podcast with Jessica Moorehouse
- Cohesive Home with Melissa and Kate
- Home and Hearth with Rebekah Hargraves
- Financial Grownup with Bobbi Rebell
- The Homemaking Foundations Podcast with Jami Bramlet
- No More Excuses with Debt.com
- Woodstock Family Life magazine
- Marriage, Kids, and Money with Andy Hill
JOIN THE CHALLENGE!
Money controlling you? I know the feeling. My family has been living this real life on a budget for a long time and I can tell you that there's never a perfect season, but with a few changes you can start to reign in your money issues.
Join the 5-Day Challenge today and start getting your money life in order this week!