- 1/2 cup almond oil
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup beeswax (I grated mine with a cheese grater)
- 1 teaspoon Vitamin E oil
- A couple of drops of Calming the Child essential oil (you could use lavender if you prefer)
- 8 oz. storage container (I used a mason jar)
- Combine ingredients in a pint sized or larger glass jar. I used a smooth mason jar that I found at Target.
- Fill a medium saucepan with a couple inches of water and place over medium heat.
- Cover the jar loosely with lid and place in saucepan.
- The ingredients will start to melt as the water heats. Shake or stir occasionally to incorporate. Once all ingredients are completely melted, pour into your storage container. This is what it will look like:
- Let lotion cool and solidify before using. (I placed mine in the fridge)
- Use as you would regular lotion.
JOIN THE CHALLENGE!
Money controlling you? I know the feeling. My family has been living this real life on a budget for a long time and I can tell you that there's never a perfect season, but with a few changes you can start to reign in your money issues.
Join the 5-Day Challenge today and start getting your money life in order this week!